Thursday, September 28, 2006

Altered CD!

Well I finished my cd today. The face of the clock is the cd, I covered this and another circular piece in cardstock and of course, my beloved BG!!

The numbers are just printed up on the computer and embossed and I added a few papermania bits and pieces, chipboards words and threaded a couple of eyelets with fibres and beads.

I bought an old clock in a charity shop for a couple of quid and took of the hands and clock motor (or whatever you call it) and mounted it all into the clock.

It's ticking so that's handy, how well it will keep time is another thing, we'll see.

Really tired today so off to bed soon x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ticking is good! Love it, what a cool clock, must visit a charity shop soon hahah!

Anonymous said...

the cd clock is fab

Anonymous said...

I love this clock.....you are clever.....

Anonymous said...

What an absolute clever bunny you are!!! It looks fab, and very practical too :D