Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Another Bubbly Funk Design Team Layout


Posted by Picasa At last I have uploaded a pic (it has been a right pain even with Picasa)!

I typed a lovely long piece earlier all about this LO but it's been lost twice now so I'm not a happy bunny!!

Anyway, this is another Bubbly Funk Design Team Challenge LO. This time a pic of Tony taken in Cornwall in June when we flaked out in the shade of a tree in bro's paddock.

The title is hand cut, something I have started to find quite theraputic and I did some distressing on this one too, all very enjoyable actually.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab layout Di and the 'Addicted To....' one is super coolio too!

Anonymous said...

Wow Di, both those LO's are flippin' fantastic. I espesh love the shade of blue on the second one, it's a colour you don't often seen in LO's, they are brill. Beth XX

Anonymous said...

That is a fabby photo and a very scrummy LO :)

Anonymous said...

fab lo DI - love the picture too x

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it Di - I thought the pic was fab whenyou entered it in the UKS photo comp!