Saturday, September 16, 2006

Flying through the backlog!!!

Well, I'm having a good week. I've finished the ATC's for the Bubbly Funk September swap and here they are!!! The theme is "Pets" in case that isn't completely obvious to you LOL!

I also did my entry for the Summertime CJ but I haven't photgraphed it yet so I'll upload another time.

I've decided to sign up for the Altered Monogram swap on BF, I've never done one of those before so it should be quite interesting. Not quite sure what letters we're doing yet, whatever it is though I'll be cutting it out myself so I'd better find an easy font to use.

I haven't done the BF challenges either apart from the first one so I'm going to look at those. I haven't done an actual Layout for a while so I'll enjoy the change.

Went to Brighton yesterday, shopping, it's a fascinating place. I have been there lots of times before but Scrapbooking has made me more Arty Farty and I'm now more aware of the different types of shops. There is an area called "The Laines" and some of the shops along there are totally unique, I could have spent ages in them.

Took mum out shopping this morning and bought some more fab wrapping paper that's similar to the one I used to cover my art journal. And I mislead you all, I thought it was around 70p per sheet but I was completely wrong, it was £1.75 a sheet - EEK! Now I know why I only bought a couple of sheets.

Off to prepare chilli con carne for dinner and share a couple of bevvies with the old man while we cook. Always a good time for a great chin wag. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love those atc cards Di - they're fab x

Anonymous said...

Love the ATC's Di! Awww - look at those dawgie-wawgies!!!! xxx