Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tagged

Thank you Tracey for the tag.

The rules are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.

Right I am going to tag Caroline, Natalie, Heather, Gaye and Beth (I'm sure some of you may have been tagged before, sorry, but I haven't got that many blogging chums)!!!

Here goes:

1/. My hair is dead straight, not even the slightest kink in it. Even my hairdresser gets apprentices to try and dry a curl in it for a laugh!

2/. I've got small feet for my height apparently (5 ft 8" and size 5 feet).

3/. I had braces on my teeth in my 30's. Decided I couldn't eat properly so something had to be done (cost and arm and a leg mind you)!!

4/. I can't hold the phone to my right ear, just feels strange and I can't hear properly, ooer!

5/. I can move a vein in the back of my hand side to side over a tendon I have there. DH thinks that's weird, I'm used to it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol!!! I'm 5'8" too - and reckon I'd fall over with size 5 feet, but do wish they were more dainty!!! I've got stonking great big size 8's!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me, must get my butt into gear and answer the tag. Funny how we all got these little weird things about us, innit, lol. Makes us all interesting I reckon. Beth XX

Anonymous said...

will have to get my thinking cap on, esph who am i going to tag LOL