Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Shimelles Class - Happy

Well I've completed the "Happy" entry for my "You think you know me" book. I decided to cut the large photo of me into 4 sections that lift up individually. I will do some more personal journalling there when I've got more time to think about it.

I had to include a picture of Tony cos he makes me happy, so quite fitting I thought LOL!

Still using more of my precious BG, never thought a craft knife would pass over it but hey, can't keep stroking it can I!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Di, this is absolutley fab love the way you have done your photo - brill

You will have a great time at the crop on saturday :)

Anonymous said...

Looking fabbo hunny bunny - I lvoe what you've done to the main photo - that's truly inspired!!!

nat xxx

Anonymous said...

Inspired is the word, gorg work. Go to the top of the class Di LOL!

Anonymous said...

love it Di - what a brilliant idea x