Friday, March 23, 2007

Back from holiday!!

Just got back yesterday after a week in Lanzarote. The weather was lovely, around 20 degrees plus each day and lots of sunshine.

Got off the plane at Gatwick yesterday though and boy, what a shock.........it was FREEZING!!!!!

We'd turned the heating off indoors and it took hours to warm up, I was shivering for ages so I left it on all night and fortunately it was lovely and toastie this morning.

I'll let you know a bit more about the holiday over the next few days but here's a pic or three to start with.


The Villa:





View from the Villa:













Yaiza:













Right, stuff to do, catch you all soon.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Welcome back Di. Holiday pics look glorious, glad you had a lovely time.

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so jealous! I'd love to have some gorgeous sunshine! I agree it is absolutely freezing here. Roll on summer time.
I'm glad you had a lovely time xxx

Nat said...

Welcome home Di! Looks absolutely beautiful - can't wait to hear all about it :) xxx

Unknown said...

Welcome home Di! Glad you had a great time!

::Bek Geach:: said...

WOWSERS... now I know why you have not been here.

Youve been THERE.. wow!
I am jealous *grin*

Welcome home
Bx