Saturday, March 31, 2007

So Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well today is the day.

I have done my first ever class for a cyber crop and it has gone up today at 10am. Scrapstars are having a crop today and tomorrow and I have done a class for each day. I'll let you know how it goes but here's what I've done for todays class:

Front Cover:


















Inside pages:
















I've been looking forward to putting this on my blog (DH not so sure but hey)!! I made it a few weeks ago and of course I've had to keep it under wraps until I'd posted up the cyber crop class.

Anywayz, if you get a minute, do pop over and check out the classes at Scrapstars.

6 comments:

Kaz said...

Wow Di that's brilliant!! Well done you!!

Beth said...

Di, that little album is gorgeous, truly and honestly. Lovely work.

Nat said...

It's fantastic Di, love the colours so much - huge well done and i'm sure the cyber class was a huge success :) xxx

Di W said...

Gorgeous book Di! Love the colours!

Unknown said...

It's great Di, well done you clever clogs!!!

Tony should be very proud of your work - a true testimont of your love for him.

Rachel said...

wow Di that is gorgeous, you should be so proud of yourself its fab!

love Rach

aka turtlestres x