Monday, May 21, 2007

Ooooh, a lil bit of creativity

At last I have a couple of things to show.........not very exciting though unfortunately.

I made my first Maze Book.....yay! I think they are great little books and will make ideal presents. My first attempt is ok but I have seen much, much better.

















My second little viewing is the K Page of my Christmas Journal. I utilised some old Christmas cards for this one.














We went to Arundel yesterday and I had a good play with my camera. Blogger is being a bit of a pain tonight so I'll upload those another time.

Work has been getting me down a bit lately! I don't like to blog bad things but I just don't think it inspires me anymore. I'm seriously considering a career change but, to be honest, I just don't know what to do yet. I'd love it to be arty related but I'm not sure what yet.

If I ever come close to anything near a decision you'll be the first to know peeps.

Right, I'm bushed, catch you all later.

4 comments:

Nat said...

Awww Di, sorry to har work's getting you down, hope things pick up soon :) lurve your latest creations - glad you've finally had some time to yourself to fit some in!!! xxx

Beth said...

I love the maze book Di, it's lovely,if not better than some I have seen so far, so no worries there. As for work, I know what you mean, there just comes a stage in your life, where you just want to change. Wish you all the very best anyway. XX

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous creations Di - especially love the maze book :o)

Already seen your beautiful photos and have to say they are stunning!

xx

Unknown said...

As ever Di, your work is Fabby - keep 'em coming to delight our eyes! xxx