Monday, May 07, 2007

Tut tut......no blogging for a week again!!!

Hmmmm, not good is it! I'm getting a bit slow at this blogging lark, let's hope I can rectify it over the coming weeks.

Main bit of news............I have finally bought my new baby.....a Nikon D80 and I'm chuffed to diddy bits with it, it's fab.

We went to Marwell Zoo on Friday, thought we'd have the day off after all the work we'd been doing and I took the new camera with me, here's some pics:
























I haven't been working quite so hard but there is still plenty to do unfortunately. I don't seem to be able to finish as early as I used to!!

I've been creative over the weekend but on something I can't reveal just yet, not long though......wooo!

I'm just in the process of making my first maze book so I'll show you that when I'm done and I also have a sample made up of my next "Make Me" project for the other blog. I'm not overly happy with it just now so I'll pop a pick on when I feel it's looking better.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Great pics Di, can't wait to see your Maze book.

Unknown said...

You're new baby is very talented in your hands hun!

Claire said...

aw what lovely photos looks like your new toy is in talented hands. Looking forward to seeing some more
Claire
ps.Thanks for commenting on my Blog it was very nice of you.....