Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bubbly Funk August Kit

Well the August Kit has been released today so go check it out here. I really enjoyed making this one, I have seen similar shaped books around but never any instructions so I had a go and managed to put this together.


















Anyway, other news......erm......enjoying some creative time at the mo, I'm even making a birthday card right now!! I've also signed up for the next Painting with Light photography course, check out Cheryl's site here for details. I am seriously into photography now and I really want to improve so I thought I'd give this a go.

Right, must toodle on, hopefully catch you soon peeps.

1 comment:

Kaz said...

This is just amazing Di, I love it, even though I've had to spend money I don't have on it!! Fingers crossed mine'll come out this good.