Saturday, June 14, 2008

Back from sunny Cornwall

Well the timed postings worked didn't they! So in the meantime we've been for a hard earned break down to visit bro in Cornwall. We were so lucky with the weather, we'd had rain here right up until the day we left and the weather just got better and better whilst we were there.

I've got a fair few photos to edit which I will do over time and post up here but for now here's a piccie of my nieces dog Jess. She is such a cutie!! This was taken in their paddock, we were playing ball with her. The shot is hand held....didn't have room in the car for the tripod...LOL! and I had to increase the ISO a tad so I could get the faster shutter speed to prevent blurring....boy she can move fast.

























More holiday pics to follow soon peeps.

6 comments:

Kaz said...

Glad you had a lovely break away, you needed it.

I love this photo!!!

Hazel said...

Super photos, including this one - such an action one. Glad you had a good break, including the weather. Love the Just us LO further down.

Angelnorth said...

Great shot Di! Glad you had a good break, I forgot your timed posts so I'll be having a wee browse now!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Jess is gooing to leap right out of the photo. :)



Glad you had a lovely break.



Traceyr x

Kathy said...

what a great action shot Di. Can't help but think you were standing there waving a bag of chocolate buttons at her, she looks so eager

Unknown said...

what a fantastic photo, she looks like she will jump out at you.
Have just tagged you on my blog, go take a look for details
Elaine x