Saturday, November 22, 2008

An award...woo hoo...and from 2 peeps!!

Thank you so much to Janice and Sue for this award how lovely of you both.



Here's how it works:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

I always find these things very difficult as I am inspired by so many people.

Some of these have been picked before so they have already passed the award on.

Caroline's blog - I have always been inspired by Caroline's work and I admire her ability to put together the most creative and imaginative kits to work with.

Bubbly Scrumptious blog - where I am honoured to be working alongside some of the most talented peeps I know - Kathy, Nattie, Kaz and Anna. Anna doesn't have a blog but you will see more of her gorgeous work as the weeks progress.

1 comment:

Karen said...

and I have another one for you on my blog...but its not the same hon XXX