Friday, July 02, 2010

Catching up on some old creations.....

As my blogging has been so eratic for.....well.....always, I've not always blogged what I've made so I'm going to gradually see what's missing and add it on here.  Mainly so I can look back at it in one place but, you never know, someone else might be interested.

Anyhoo, here is a frame I made for a very dear friend of mine, Gez, for her birthday.  I'm not really a cardmaker to be honest and these little frames (Tando, of course) are an ideal alternative to a card.

The frame has been coated in texture paste and stamped into and then painted with black acrylic and precious metal silver paint.  The quote is computer printed and I added some decorated Tando cooking chippie pieces.

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

awe, Di it's absolutely scrummy. Thank You.XXX
I love it to bits & unlike a card I can keep it out all the time. :) It is sitting proudly on my welsh dresser & I admire it everyday.
Thank You for making me something so special.XXX
The little frame is so sturdy & has taken everything you've thrown at it. Brilliant!